James D. Weimar, MD, PhD
3223 N Webb Road, Suite 1 Wichita, KS 67226 Phone: (316) 609-2600 Fax: (316) 609-2800 https://www.abayneurosciencecenter.com/
Specialized Minimally Invasive Treatments:
- HFX™ Solution for diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- SI Fusion for sacroiliac conditions
Dr. Weimar is a neurosurgeon with Kansas Spine & Specialty Hospital. He specializes in minimally invasive and complex spine surgery, and treats such conditions as degenerative scoliosis and complex trauma. He also offers the HFX Solution for the treatment of painful diabetic neuropathy. He leads patients through non-surgical and surgical treatments, depending on their medical history and a customized course of care. Dr. Weimar is experienced treating sports-related concussions.
Dr. Weimar is a physician owner at Kansas Spine & Specialty Hospital, with a clinical practice at Abay Neuroscience Center.
Call 866-KS-SPINE or 316-462-5000 to learn more.
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine Memphis, Tennessee
- Surgical - University of Tennessee College of Medicine Memphis, Tennessee
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Department of Neurosurgery Memphis, Tennessee