Christian S. Lothes, MD
3223 N Webb Road, Suite 1 Wichita,
KS 67226 Phone: (316) 609-2600Fax: (316) 609-2800 http://www.abayneurosciencecenter.com/
Dr. Christian Lothes is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Kansas Spine & Specialty Hospital.
His special surgical interests include brain tumors, spine trauma, spine disorders, degenerative spine conditions, and minimally invasive spine surgery. Dr. Lothes uses the latest technology and training to help patients with back and neck pain recover a high quality of life. He individually tailors treatment plans and is known for his compassionate care.
Dr. Lothes is a physician owner at Kansas Spine & Specialty Hospital, with a clinical practice at Abay Neuroscience Center.
Call 866-KS-SPINE or 316-462-5000 to learn more.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey Newark, New Jersey
- Surgical - Parkland Hospital Dallas, Texas
- Neurosurgery – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas, Texas
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio San Antonio, Texas
- American Board of Neurological Surgery