Ashley L. Barks, MD
3223 N Webb Road, Suite 1 Wichita, KS 67226 Phone: (316) 609-2600 Fax: (316) 609-2800 http://www.abayneurosciencecenter.com/
Dr. Ashley Barks is a neurosurgeon practicing in Wichita, Kansas. She understands the hardships that living with back or neck pain can cause, and is dedicated to working with each patient to get them back to their life as quickly and safely as possible. Her specialties include brain tumors (neuro-oncology); and degenerative, traumatic and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Barks’ clinical practice is with Abay Neuroscience Center.
Call 866-KS-SPINE or 316-462-5000 to learn more.
- Albany Medical College Albany, New York
- Neurological Surgery - University of Illinois Health and Sciences System Chicago, Illinois
- Board-Eligible, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Research & Education:
- Oh GS, Abol-alShaar H, Arnone GD, Barks AL, Hage ZA, Neckrysh S. “Spinal Epidural Abscess in a Patient with Piriformis Pyomyositis.” Surg Neurol Int. 2016 Nov 21;7(Supp 38):S911-S913.
- Oh GS, Arnone GD, Abou-Al-Shaar H, Barks AL, Wong A, Charbel FT. “ Surgical Repair of Iatrogenic Transverse-Sigmoid Sinus Laceration with a Dural Flap During Skull Base Tumor Surgery: A Technical Case Report.” World Neurosurg. 2017 Oct; 106:1050.37-1050.e10.
- Rangwala SD, Oh G, Barks AL, Nikas DC. “Intramedullary Thoracic Spine Astrocytoma Presenting as Hydrocephalus in an Infant: Case Report” Pediatric Neurosurgery. 2017; 52(5): 327-330.