Robert P. Cusick, MD
7550 W. Village Circle, Suite 1 Wichita,
KS 67205 Phone: (316) 838-2020Fax: (316) 832-3920 https://www.koc-pa.com/
- University of Illinois College of Medicine Urbana, Illinois
- Orthopedic Surgery – University of Kansas School of Medicine Wichita, Kansas
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery – Institute for Bone & Joint Surgery Phoenix, Arizona
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Research & Education:
- Cusick R; McQueen D; Peterie J; “Probable interspousal transmission of Staphylococcus aureus resulting in joint infection after total knee Arthroplasty. A report of two cases.” JBJS-A, 1998.
- Cusick R; Lucas G; McQueen D; Graber C; “Construct stiffness of different fixation methods for supracondylar femoral fractures above total knee prostheses.” American Journal of Orthopedics, 2000.
- Cusick R; Sabo R; “Outcomes of Spine Fractures – Comparing Patients with Diagnosed Neurogenic Shock to Those Without Shock.” Unpublished work.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Kansas Orthopaedic Society, Past President
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- Mid-Central States Orthopaedic Society, Inc